Forget glamping, with a eco cottage you're in the bush, in total comfort.
Executive cottages, architecturally designed for minimal environmental impact and maximum enjoyment. See the Australian bush, lakes and beaches up close and in the most personal way.
Private Eco Cottage
Queen Bedroom, Loft, Log fire, Rainwater Spa bath, Gourmet Kitchen, Wrap-around verandah, BBQ, flat-screen TV & Hammock
Weekend $325 p/n
Friday - Sunday*
Mid week $275 p/n Monday - Thursday*. Not in peak periods.
Mid week winter special. Monday - Thursday, Book for 2 nights and stay a 3rd night free. Ask for the extra night when you book. June, July & August, but not school holidays.
* Includes first 2 adults & based 2 night min stay. Not in peak periods.
+ Low season & over 2 night specials available, just ask
Eco Lovers Package $749 - Includes 2 nights in an eco cottage for 2 adults
- Welcome nibbles & Complimentary sparkling wine
- First morning Full Breakfast hamper with free range eggs
- 2-3 hours Double kayak hire
- Late checkout - on request
Hampers - should be booked no later than 24 hrs prior to arrival. Subject to availability
Continental Breakfast - $15/pp
Muesli & Milk, Fresh fruit, Bread, Butter & Jam, Juice
Full Breakfast - $20/pp
Eggs fresh from the chickens, locally made bacon or sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms & fresh herbs from the garden - Gluten free Muesli & Milk, Fresh fruit, Bread, Butter & Jam, Juice.
Kayaks & Bikes - $15/pp
Explore the Myall Lakes with morning paddle or a ride. (Kayaks 7 bikes can be arranged on arrival)
Bombah is a Licenced Premises
We have a range of wines available and a selection of local and national beers. Your are welcome to bring your own supplies.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Confirming your booking: A deposit of $200 is required to confirm your booking. Full payment of the balance is due 7 days prior to arrival. (Visa / Mastercard or bank transfer)
- Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged a cancellation fee $200 (ie. the deposit). Cancellations within 48 hours of the 2pm check-in will forfeit the full booking amount. However a credit may be issued at our discretion.
- Check-in from 2pm, Check out by 11am. Late checkout may be available please request this on booking or on arrival.
- Late check-in Please notify us ahead of time if check-in will be after 8pm as we may need to make alternate arrangements regarding access to your cottage
- There is a 10km speed limit on the property to ensure the safety of children and wildlife sharing the roads/walkways.
- Each cottage must have an adult aged 18yrs or older.
- Children must be supervised at all times on the property.
- Extra persons, including children, should be arranged prior to arrival.
- Bombah Point Eco Cottages is a certified wildlife refuge, under the conditions of this certification, no pets are allowed. Don't worry there are plenty of happy native animals to enjoy and pet minding is available in the area.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of the cottages or buildings, however an ashtray is provided outside each cottage.
- Security Deposit: A valid credit card (Visa/MasterCard only) is required on or before arrival as a security deposit. If you discover on arrival damaged/broken items please advise management we will be more than happy to replace it. Any loss or damage to the property and its contents caused by the guest will be the responsibility of, and may be charged to, the guest.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS CONFIRMED WHEN PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT IS MADE & BOOKING CONFIRMED
Terms & Conditions may vary for larger groups bookings.
Any variation to the Terms and Conditions below will be outlined on your Reservation Invoice.
Bombah Point Eco Cottages support a range of community service organisations.
- Starlight Children's Foundation -
- Fighting Chance - Social enterprises for people with disabilities
- Gunawirra - Supporting aboriginal families